Friday 1 February 2013

Week 16 - 01 Feb 2013 - Fri

74th day at SSMC, last day at SSMC.

Today is first day of the month (1st February 2013) but last day of the week (Friday) and last day of attachment! I will miss everyone!!! (^^)

As today is my last day in SSMC, I didn't really have any task to do. Well, maybe here's one? My supervisor had asked me to help her zipped her Excel files as the file sizes were large and are causing her computer to slow down. Plus, she had quite a lot of large Excel files. Thus, I had helped to perform this task. LOL...  (^^) Not really a task right? Hahaha... (^^)

Anyway, this is the end of my attachment! Just want to say thank you to my supervisor, Miss Pascale. I had learnt many many new knowledge and got to experience new things that I wasn't aware of. (^^)

Thank you, Miss Pascale. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment