Thursday 31 January 2013

Week 16 - 31 Jan 2013 - Thu

73rd day at SSMC.

Today is the last day of the month (31st January 2013), second last day of the week (Thursday) and second last day of attachment! LOL... How cool... (^^)

This morning, I had continued to finish up yesterday's GR&R calculation as the data was not completed yesterday. Thus, today's first task was to continue yesterday's unfinished task. (^^) However, the results obtained had error... >.< Wonder when will the result be alright? @.@ But my supervisor seems to have found out why does the result keep having problem, so I guess sooner or later, the result will be acceptable. (^^)

Today had a wonderful, joyful and sumptuous farewell lunch with my supervisor, manager and other colleagues @ Swensen. (^^)



After the enjoyable lunch, I had continued the GR&R calculations. Just when we thought that the results were finally acceptable, I found out that we had made a mistake... And it turned out to be unacceptable again... >.< After which, the vendor came up to the office and we used the data that he had and the result was acceptable! Yeah! Finally! (^^) I was clueless why did the result change so drastically until my supervisor had explained to me. @.@ Well well, at least one matter is resolved. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment