Friday 18 January 2013

Week 14 - 18 Jan 2013 - Fri

64th day at SSMC.

Today is the last day of week 14 and this means that attachment has left the last 2 weeks. But why am I not excited about it? Must be all the school assignments are keeping my happiness away from me... >.< LOL...

Anyway, this morning, as usual, I had updated the daily defect task and had helped my supervisor to create a PowerPoint slides regarding the fab shut down recovery status with information given by supervisor.

After which, my next task was to update an analysis Excel file with the information done from yesterday's root cause status Excel file task. After ensuring that the data inputted are correct, I had updated the analysis charts to the most recent values and I had used formula to calculate the values of the charts.

That's all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment