Wednesday 23 January 2013

Week 15 - 23 Jan 2013 - Wed

67th day at SSMC.

Today, I had experienced troubleshooting can be time consuming. We experienced an error in the Excel's formula and I had spent time troubleshooting it. It was finally resolved with my supervisor's help. It turned out to be errors from long before.

After which, I had 'undo' the classifications done in the wafers yesterday by changing all classifications to 'reject'. This was done because the result achieved yesterday was not acceptable. Thus, my supervisor had asked me to change all classifications back to the original state that is the reject status.

Continuing the classification task, I had exported the pre classification data out for another round of GR&R calculations. It sounded easy when describing however, it was really a time consuming and tedious task. >.< LOL...

In the later afternoon, supervisor had asked me to translate some documents from Chinese to English. Wonder if I had done it correctly, I am quite worried that I had misinterpreted some meanings... >.<

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment