Monday 14 January 2013

Week 14 - 14 Jan 2013 - Mon

62nd day at SSMC.

Today, as my supervisor was on leave, I was tasked to update the charts in the weekly report to the most recent data on behalf of my supervisor.

After which, there was some errors in the Excel file that I had improved on. The data was inserted under the wrong defect type. Thus I had spent some time troubleshooting for the cause of the errors and the solution. It was resolved in the end. (^^)

Last week, I was told by my supervisor to go for a drop test on her behalf today. And in the afternoon, I had met up with the vendor at the warehouse to collect the 4 boxes of wafers for the test before proceeding to the place for the test. I had taken photos during the test as evidence for my supervisor.

For this week, tomorrow and Wednesday are company off days and we are not required to work!!! Time for resting (^^) and school assignments >.<

Time flies? This attachment left the last 3 weeks including this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment