Monday 28 January 2013

Week 16 - 28 Jan 2013 - Mon

70th day at SSMC.

This week will be the last week of my internship in SSMC and since today is Monday, my attachment is coming down to the last 4 days. 

Today, my first task was to update some trend charts to their most recent values as this week is the last week of the month, I had updated the charts to show their values till week 4. After which, some charts had error referencing from the raw data and so supervisor had asked me to relink the data.

Just before lunch time, supervisor came back from fab with information regarding the tool recipe and had asked me to update the tool recipe for her. It was just adding more part IDs into the original list thus, not much time was used for this task. LOL... (^^) 

In the late afternoon, just before supervisor had gone into the fab, I was tasked to do another GR&R calculation with the newly acquired data. And so, I had exported out the data and done the calculations. 

That's all for today. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment