Monday 7 January 2013

Week 13 - 07 Jan 2013 - Mon

57th day at SSMC.

Today started my day in SSMC by helping my supervisor to update the charts and tables in an analysis PowerPoint. As the charts and tables are pasted into the PowerPoint as links, thus when you double clicked on them, you will be brought to the respective Excel files.

After I was linked to the Excel files, I had updated the charts and tables into the 2013 version. And after doing so, when I 'update link' in the charts and tables in the PowerPoint, they will display the 2013 version.

After which, my following task was to insert the information given by my supervisor into the Excel file and using all the information inserted, I did a calculation summary out of it. Though my description in here sounds short and simple, the second task took me quite some time.

After lunch, I was free to do my school report. As I had only 4 weeks left to the end of thus attachment, thus, I have to speed up a little. (^^)

That's all for today. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment