Thursday 17 January 2013

Week 14 - 17 Jan 2013 - Thu

63rd day at SSMC.

Today, after meeting our LO in the morning, I had reported the drop test results on Monday to my supervisor as well as showed her the photographs that I have taken. Afterwards, I had updated the daily defect task as my first assigned task for today.

After which, supervisor had assigned me another task which is to update an Excel file regarding the root cause status of the report cases and the corresponding actions taken. For this task, I had checked the required information from the PowerPoint slides provided by supervisor and then indicated the information into the Excel file.

In the afternoon, I had another errand task as supervisor was busy in the fab, I had helped to collect back the wafers, used fir the drop test on Monday, from the vendor on her behalf. (^^)

After collecting the wafers back to the office, supervisor had asked me to open up the box and check if the wafers are intact that is whether there is any broken wafer. Since there is no broken wafers, the last test turned out to be successful too! (^^)

That's all for today! Tomorrow will be Friday! Hope that this will make my day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment