Thursday 10 January 2013

Week 13 - 10 Jan 2013 - Thu

60th day at SSMC.

Today, my supervisor had reviewed with me regarding the poster that I have done as school assignment and improvements have been made to it.

After which, my department head had reviewed my school report and similarly, changes were done. If everything goes well, I may be able to finish my school assignments beforehand. (^^)

After lunch, I had helped my supervisor to update an analysis PowerPoint. I had updated the charts in the PowerPoint to 2012 data.

After finishing the task, I continued to do my school report and got it ready to be shown to my department head for the last round. And if it's okay, my supervisor will send it out for me. Yeah! Hope it's okay. (^^)

The rest of my free time was spent on improving my poster but i am still not confident with it. Hope I can do a good poster.

That's all for today. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment