Wednesday 2 January 2013

Week 12 - 31 Dec 2012 & 02 Jan 2013 - Mon & Wed

53rd & 54th day at SSMC.

Today is 02 Jan 2013 but I will also be sharing Monday's events. ;)

For 31 Dec 2012, it was an early release where we ended at 3pm. What's better was we had team building activities that day. We had played games from 10am to 12noon. Besides, the prizes for playing the games, we also had lucky draws too.

After which, we went to The Square@Furama to have our buffet lunch!!! How cool was that! I was so lucky to be involved. I had fun that day being one of the game organisers, watching the participants played the games. One of the teams had even danced Gangnam style for additional points (^^). I had enjoyed myself that day.

For today, I had updated the daily defect task for today and yesterday. As today is the 2nd Jan 2013, we have changed to use the new 2013 version thus I took a little longer time then usual.

After which, I had updated an Excel file by inserting the information given by supervisor.

And finally, I had created a PowerPoint using the information given by supervisor.

The rest of my free time today, supervisor had allowed me to do my school report. (^^)

That's all for today and Monday. From now on, for those who are still writing date like me, please remember it's 2013 and not 2012 anymore. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment