Friday 28 December 2012

Week 11 - 28 Dec 2012 - Fri

52nd day at SSMC.

Today, I had done some final editing to the Excel files that I've improved for the project to prepare for 2013. Miss Pascale said that the files have to be workable when they switch over to use my improved version. Hence this morning started off with editing the Excel files.

My next task for the day after finishing the editing of the Excel files was to update a report to the latest template as the report was done using the older template. I had copied the information into the latest template and slight adjustments on the alignment of points were done.

After which, my next task was assigned. I had another report to update and for this report, I had added new information and pictures sent by Miss Pascale. I had read through the report to figure out where to insert the new information and pictures. (^^)

All tasks are done for today. Next Monday is the year end celebration! Wonder if there will be any task to do? (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment