Tuesday 18 December 2012

Week 10 - 18 Dec 2012 - Tue

45th day at SSMC.

Today, my task was to pull data out from one Excel file. I was supposed to find out the average wafer count per week, minimum wafer count, maximum wafer count and the average scrap wafer count per week for 4 of the defect types. It sounded easy and simple, doesn't it?

However, things are not as easy and simple as it feels like. For the first 2 defect types. I only had to do some filtering at different categories then data is being pulled out. What's left was to do some calculations.

On the other hand, the third and fourth defect types require some checking to be done. I had to filter the data and then check its individual Excel file for the exact defect type or impacted location before it can be considered as accepted for this task.

Thus, the checking of the data took up most of the time. After which, similar to the first 2 defect types, calculations was left to do.

After the whole task was done, Miss Pascale assigned me to put the information, given by her, as well as the table of data that I have calculated into the PowerPoint slides. Miss Pascale had also asked me to do trend charts for each of the defect types just in case the presentation might require.

And after finishing the charts, my job for today is considered done. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment