Tuesday 11 December 2012

Week 9 - 11 Dec 2012 - Tue

40th day at SSMC.

Today did not have much to do. Most of my free time were spent on thinking and thinking for possible solutions to replace the 3 macros. So nothing much was done today.

Just that, I had help to update one Excel file on the wafer chipping data for Xu Fang. I had checked the lot ID of the data and then indicated the ID of the affected wafers, total affected wafer quantity that is the number of wafers and the location of the wafer chipping.

After finishing the task, I sent the completed database to Xu Fang.

And until around late afternoon, my manager had came over and assigned me a new task. LOL. The task was to organize and plan some games for the 31st December's outing. My manager was too busy to take care of this so she had assigned it to me. Apparently, I got too free today. Hahaha. (^^)

Anyway, I had browsed through and read up the !nsight! in the company internet's corporate intranet for ideas. However, not much ideas was gotten from there. Guess I can only think more now. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment