Wednesday 26 December 2012

Week 11 - 26 Dec 2012 - Wed

50th day at SSMC.

Today, my first task for the day was to update an Excel file's information. I had to open up the test reports, sent by Miss Pascale, individually for every test report, to check for the description on the type of box, whether it is double or single box, whether it is grind or  non-grind and lastly, whether it is round box, SEH box or crystalpak box.

After checking the type of box, I had to indicate in the title column the 3 checking mentioned. I guess this task is still considered easy. (^^)

My next task was to create a flow chart, using PowerPoint, with the given information drafted by Miss Pascale. The kinda challenge part for this task should be the part where I was suppose to squeeze everything into 1 slide yet it must be clear. But I had still managed to do it.

Carried on, I had helped Miss Pascale to create a new summary table on the agenda during her business trip to Taiwan. That was also an easy task. (^^)

At around 4pm, I had visited the fab to help check the measuring points that Miss Pascale had wanted to add. However, there is equipment located there and the path to the measuring points is kinda small and is quite difficult for the MAs to push the particle counter to the measuring points.

Thus, Miss Pascale had dropped the idea in the end as there is no point adding them.

That's all for today. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment