Thursday 13 December 2012

Week 9 - 13 Dec 2012 - Thu

42nd day at SSMC.

Today did not have much things to do. In the morning, I had helped to check and update the points to be measured in cases of fab shutdown. If the points are not updated, I will pick random but evenly spread out points from those that are already use for normal measuring.

After which, I had helped to update the daily defect task as Xu Fang was too busy at that moment.

After these 2 tasks, I can considered free for the day. For the rest of the day, I was just reading things, going through things that I had done in the past and helping others if they have things that I can help.

Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday, last day of the week and supervisor will be back on next Monday. Hope that tomorrow will be over in a flash. (^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment