Wednesday 12 December 2012

Week 9 - 12 Dec 2012 - Wed

41st day at SSMC.

 Today, started off with a task, received yesterday but to be done today, to update the Excel file data on wafer chipping by using the lot ID to check the vendor type in the company's software system.

After checking the vendor type form the company's software system, I had keyed the vendor type into the Excel file.

After finishing the above mentioned task, I began to research for hotels' buffet promotions again. As m,my manager had came to me again, wanting me to search for more variety of buffet promotions. So, I spent the rest of today searching and calling the hotels and restaurants for their buffet details.

Finally, at around 3 plus pm, we had concluded which buffet to go for. And my job is done for now.

After which, I received another errand, that is to collect something, on behalf of my supervisor, Miss Pascale, who is away on business trip, at the warehouse.

Knowing nothing about what to be collected at the warehouse, I've got one big surprise when I reached the warehouse.

It was 2 large carton boxes! Although they are light in terms of weight, how am I gonna carry them back to the office?

Lucky me, there was this friendly uncle, who was collecting empty carton boxes and thought that I was gonna give him mine. He helped me with one of the bigger box and brought it back to the office building for me.

Thank god! What's left was for me to drag the boxes to the lift and all the way back to the office.

The very last task I received today was to update another Excel file data. This time, I have to check the individual lot ID on where the impacted area of the defect wafers was and indicate in the column after the lot ID column.

Another short task I would say. (^^)

So, that's about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment