Thursday 27 December 2012

Week 11 - 27 Dec 2012 - Thu

51st day at SSMC.

Today started my day with trouble shooting of the improved version of Excel file for the project that I've done. As I had experienced some errors in the data after the last macro had finished running yesterday. Hence, I had started resolving the problem starting this morning.

Fortunately, the problem was resolved after 30 minutes of trouble shooting. And after knowing the cause of the problem, I reported it to Miss Pascale and she said that it is valid. (^^)

After which, we proceeded to time the whole process' execution time from the first step of clicking the macro till the last step being the last macro finished running. My improved version had taken 1 minutes and 48 seconds.

On the other hand, the original version took 3 minutes and 10 seconds fir the same steps to be done. And Miss Pascale said that mine is consideredsuccessful! (^^)

After we are done with the Excel file, I had received my next task for today. I had helped to update a form whereby I had updated a new map for one of the areas. The new map was the one that I had mentioned in yesterday's post where I had went into the fab to check the measuring points.

Next, I had also updated an Excel file whereby I had inserted the data for 2012 Q3 and Q4 into the spreadsheets.

These are all for today. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment