Wednesday 19 December 2012

Week 10 - 19 Dec 2012 - Wed

46th day at SSMC.

Today, I had another discussion with the game organisers for the year end celebration. We finalised what games to be played and the things required for playing these games. We had also thought of what prizes to get for the participants.

Although there's competition among the 4 teams, there will be prizes given to all  participants. Just that, the 1st winning team will receive better valued prizes as compared to other teams.

After which, I had continued to do some PowerPoint slides on the games that Selinda and I are responsible for. And Selinda had checked through them after I'm done with them.

Carried on, I had made the reservation for the buffet on behalf of my manager. It's set! We will be going to the 1-for-1 buffet lunch at The Square@Furama! How great is that!

After lunch, Miss Pascale had assigned me today's task. I had to update a report by checking information from the Excel file and to copy the new information from the Excel file into the word document.

This task took me almost the whole afternoon and time is always flying when there is work to do. (^^)

The last thing that I've done today was to create a PowerPoint on the agenda for the year end celebration for my manager. The information to be included are the schedule for the day, the car seating arrangement and the information on how to get to The Square@Furama.

That's all for today. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment