Friday 21 December 2012

Week 10 - 21 Dec 2012 - Fri

48th day at SSMC.

Today, I had helped to pick up wafers from the fab and brought them back to the office. Before bringing the wafers back to the office, I had spent awhile checking the number of wafers in the gowning room and then checked the wafers out at the counter.

After bringing back the wafers, I was tasked to update one analysis PowerPoint slides. I had to extract data from Excel file and then do some calculations in table format. Then, lastly copy the table and paste into the PowerPoint slides.

In the afternoon, I had helped to deliver the wafers, gotten in the morning, to a person named Ivy at second floor and in turn found out that it was somewhere near my friend. LOL.    So, I've gone over to say hi.

The last thing that I have done for the day was to update another report. This time, I had only inserted new pictures and indicated the changes that I've done.

And that's all for today. Next week Monday will be half day!! Monday will end at 3pm. Yeah!! (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment