Friday 4 January 2013

Week 12 - 04 Jan 2013 - Fri

56th day at SSMC.

Today, I had started off with the updating of the daily defect task. During which, one of the lot was sent out and in normal cases, this will be considered as a defect count. However, my supervisor had asked me to pull out the individual report of that lot and after checking its report, that lot was actually not a defect count. Thus, there was no defect count for today.  And when there is no defect count, the daily defect task will be much simpler to update.

After which, my supervisor had told me to follow her into the fab later in the afternoon to review the SPC charts that I've done. This was done during her free time while waiting for the equipment to finish running.

However, the main purpose of me going into the fab cleanroom was actually to teach the MAs the new procedures of using the SPC charts. As they have to familiarise with the new procedures so that they can adapt more quickly when they switch to using the new procedures.

After lunch, I had helped my supervisor to create an acknowledgement form which wad checked by my supervisor when we had gone into the fab.

While we were in the fab, the training guide that I had done earlier was still not able to be put into use. I had showed my supervisor on the steps to enter the measured values; however, we had discovered a loophole. Thus, Miss Pascale asked me to return to the office and consult an IT engineer for the solution to the loophole we found.

After consulting the IT engineer, I reported to Miss Pascale that the IT emgineer mentioned that there is no way out for the loophole. Thus, we can only result to the last solution which I think I am not supposed to share it so openly. Haha.

After which, I had went back to the office to do some follow ups of my report and task description for the week.

That's all for today and finally weekends are here! Time to have a good rest

No comments:

Post a Comment