Friday 11 January 2013

Week 13 - 11 Jan 2013 - Fri

61st day at SSMC.

Today is Friday! This morning I had checked the environment monitoring data for the month December, on behalf of my supervisor. After enduring the data tally, I had returned to supervisor for signing.

After which, supervisor had downloaded an Excel file with the formula calculating GR&R. And I had used it to calculate the result of supervisor's data. GR&R stands for Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility and it is used to assure measurement system is used adequate for the purpose it is being used. I know it's complicated. Anyway, I had pasted the data values into the Excel file and the result had appeared. (^^)

After lunch, supervisor had taught me how to do classification for the wafers that is to check each wafer picture and determine whether that part is accepted or rejected. For pictures that show stain or scratch-like thing, I will reject those parts. I had done classification for 3 runs of wafers and exported the data out of the system.

After which, I had to insert the classification data into Excel file to summarise the data into table. After summarising the data, I had inserted that summarised result into the GR&R Excel file to get the result.

That's all for today. Time to enjoy weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment