Tuesday 29 January 2013

Week 16 - 29 Jan 2013 - Tue

71st day at SSMC.

Today is Tuesday, second day of the week. Attachment is down to the last 3 days. I feel weird counting down. I feel happy as attachment is ending soon but on the other hand I am also feeling sad as I'm leaving soon. Everyone is treating me so nice and friendly... I will definitely miss them! (^^)

In the morning, I had run through the steps on creating the charts, DCOPs and OCAP IDs using the software Tera Term with supervisor and had officially passed everything back to supervisor. LOL... My personal notebook was kinda useful when comes to referencing. Hahaha... Good thing is I had saved all information into the computer as soft copy so my supervisor will still have something to fall back on when I left. ;P

After lunch, I had helped my supervisor to do another round of GR&R calculations as the result derived yesterday was still unacceptable. Thus, I had exported out today's newly obtained data for the new set of calculations.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment