Tuesday 8 January 2013

Week 13 - 08 Jan 2013 - Tue

58th day at SSMC.

Today, supervisor had asked me to create a reference for the DCOPs for the MAs in the fab. As there is just too much for them to remember and it will be time consuming for their to search for the required DCOP. Thus, I was supposed to create one that will be easier for them to look for the required DCOP. And supervisor had said that when we do things, we must make sure it is easy and straight forward when executing. Hence, the DCOP that I had done must be able to allow the MAs to get their work done quickly.

The DCOPs arrangement in the DCOP reference that I've done was same as how the points, in the form that the MAs had been using all these years' are arranged in. Thus, they should be able to get used to it soon. And it had been approved by my supervisor. (^^)

The next task I had was to edit the SOP report on this project. My supervisor had checked through and told me what other information that has to be added in. Screen shots of the procedures can also be added in to make the report easier for understanding. This is somewhat similar to the training guides that I've done in the earlier days of this attachment.

After which, I had edited some miscellaneous things and that's about it for today. See you. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment