Thursday 24 January 2013

Week 15 - 24 Jan 2013 - Thu

68th day at SSMC.

My first task for today was to update the daily defect task. Today's data did not have any defect count, thus, it was an easy job done. I had simply updated the relative PowerPoint slides and the Excel tables. (^^)

After which, I was having quite some free time so I had looked through all tasks that I had done for this attachment, regardless of project related or not. I had also looked through my personal notebook that records all my daily happenings since the start of this attachment. It's felt like reading diary. LOL...

After lunch, supervisor had gone into the fab and I was tasked to design a proposal to discuss the idea of our project with the IT personnel. To give the IT personnel a better understanding of our idea, I had included information on what we are having now and what we would like to have with support from IT side.

That's about it for today. Tomorrow is Friday!! Ganbatte~~ (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment