Tuesday 22 January 2013

Week 15 - 22 Jan 2013 - Tue

66th day at SSMC.

Today was cold... Raining since morning, or was it from last night? Anyway, cold weather...

This morning I had continued to search and look for formula to display the respective DCOP  when the location is matched. I was stuck at this step since yesterday. I guess the Excel help function isn't so useful after all. I had tried several formula like 'IF', 'MATCH', 'LOOKUP' and more and even combining them, hoping to get what I want, however, the result wasn't successful.

Solution always comes after rounds and rounds of circle. I gad no idea how but I had finally managed to resolve this problem with the 'LOOKUP' function. After several tries, I had rearrange the locations in alphabetical order and the result turned out working perfectly. I was totally speechless when I achieved it. -.-

When you have nothing to do, something is better than nothing. Some errand tasks had helped me to pass time today. LOL... Well, at least I've gotten to explore more places in this company before attachment ends. Haha...

After lunch, my supervisor had asked me to do the classification of wafers for the runs done yesterday. Similar to the last time, I had only accepted or rejected based on the pictures of the wafers. After which, I had exported the data out to do the GR&R calculations. This task was really time consuming and tedious. LOL...

That's about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment