Monday 15 October 2012

Week 1 - 15 Oct 2012 - Mon

Reported to Systems on Silicon Manufacturing Co. Pte. Ltd. (SSMC) today for first day of my attachment.

We had a short tour in the company and followed by videos watching to know more about SSMC. We also had briefing from Miss Katherine from the Human Resource department and I am attached to the Quality Systems & Information Management (QSIM) division, Quality & Reliability Assurance (QRA) department and Quality Engineering Management (QEM) sector. (^^)  

After which, I met up with my supervisor, Miss Pascale Tan, who is the Principal Engineer from the QRA department, and we proceeded to the office... 

Miss Pascale mentioned to me that I will be doing a project on setting up a Real Time Environment Monitoring Statistical Process Control (SPC). 

The photo below shows the notes and handbooks that I have looked and read through the whole of today to have a better understanding of the concept of environment monitoring which includes particles, air velocity and ionization. Though I have read through them several times, I am still doing my best in understanding them. Fortunately, I have Miss Pascale for consultation thus I had managed to get the big idea of the complex concept. 


Miss Pascale mentioned that tomorrow she will be showing me the SPC charts and I am really looking forward to it. I hope that I will be able to help Miss Pascale in setting up a Real Time Environment Monitoring Statistical Process Control (SPC) for SSMC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment