Thursday 25 October 2012

Week 2 - 25 Oct 2012 - Thu

Ninth day at SSMC, last day of the week.

These few days I have been finding the Max and Min values for the particle count, air velocity for different areas. As for today, I've done the similar task for Ionization. Difference is, in ionization, there are 2 parameters and each parameter has both positive (+) and negative (-) measurements. The 2 parameters are Decay Time and Offset Voltage.

However, beside Max and Min, today had to find the Average and Range values too. Thus, the data to be calculated is quite a lot. The picture below shows how I had organised the values but I am not suppose to reveal any company data. So the picture only shows the format without any data values.


After which, I have also calculated Max and Min values for the particle counts for the other areas to cut down the total number of charts to be created.

And finally, after so many days of calculating the Max and Min values for all the possible areas, the total number to charts we will be creating is 48 charts. From previously 191 charts, we had managed to cut down to 48 charts, I feel very satisfied. (^^)

Today, I had explored Microsoft Excel's Macro functions. I have created, using the Macros, buttons (after being clicked) that will link me to another worksheet. Although, they (the Macros that I have created) are not very useful, I still feel very satisfied.

Today is only Thursday but is the last working day of the week. I have realized the importance of public holiday now. Lol... (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment