Friday 19 October 2012

Week 1 - 19 Oct 2012 - Fri

Fifth day at SSMC, last day of the week.

This morning, I have been asked to regroup the points under 'scanners' as what I have done in the fab yesterday turns out to be unproductive. Yesterday, I have set the group as 'scanners' and locations as each individual points for measurement. However, after transferring the settings to the charge plate monitor, the MA will be requiring to press the 'NEXT' button until the desired location before pressing the 'START' button. Miss Pascale said that this is unproductive and will be a waste of time and battery of the charge plate monitor.

Thus, I have been thinking for better solutions for this problem. Unfortunately, I still did not managed to have a perfect solution. Ideas that I had did not solve the entire problem. My ideas only managed to lessen the number of time pressing the button but the exact points locations couldn't be shown.

And after lunch, fab activity again! Never thought that I would get to go to the fab so many times. Today is the third time time this week. (^^)

Today was at fab to try out some setting for the particle counter monitor, similar to what I have done for the charge plate monitor yesterday. After finished setting up the monitor, I have to take photos on the steps (in detail) of operating the monitors, for both the particle counter monitor and the charge plate monitor. This is for future ease of reference.

That's all for today and this week. Tomorrow is Saturday. Weekends!!~~ (^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment