Monday 22 October 2012

Week 2 - 22 Oct 2012 - Mon

First day of a new week, sixth day at SSMC.

Today, I did not do much things but the task that was given to me was enough for me to do for the whole day. Was it because that I'm too slow?

The task that I was assigned today was to check and confirm all the points of places for taking measurements for particle, air velocity and ionization.

Under the 3 main categories (particle, air velocity and ionization), there are places with many points for measurement to be taken. It could be in the same place but the exact points are different. And I have to check if the points are still in use as some points are either 'down' or 'shut off'. Some points are Thus, it took me the whole day to finish listing every point out.

Currently, I have estimated the total number of charts to be created is 191 charts. This includes particle, air velocity, ionization and 2 other measurements which are field voltage and electrostatic discharge (ESD) monitoring.

Tomorrow, I will be doing what I've done for today (listing out points for the measurements) for the ESD monitoring. And then I will have to think about how I will be setting up my Real Time Charts. I have the whole of this week to think about it and to try out the charts using another software as we will only have training on the SPC program on next Monday.

Today is such short and sweet. But is it a good thing? @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment