Wednesday 31 October 2012

Week 3 - 31 Oct 2012 - Wed

12th day at SSMC.

Today was tiring, have been staring at the computer for the whole day. I was supposed to do some calculations of data using Microsoft Excel's formula but before doing the calculations, I need to identify and categorize the data by the different wafer defect types.

However, not all data are categorized clearly in detail. Some of the data have their defect type stated in the description part but not all. Thus, those that have their defect type stated in the description column, I had an easier time in categorizing them.

On the other hand, most of the data were not clearly described and to confirm and check them, I had to, one by one, look for the individual files (using the Lot ID), open up the files and check  the disposition. If the disposition doesn't state, then I need to check the pictures of the wafer.

Still, it's my 1st time identifying wafer defect types, it took me the whole day. And I still couldn't managed to finish it. Hope to finish it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment