Wednesday 17 October 2012

Week 1 - 17 Oct 2012 - Wed

Third day at SSMC.

Today, I categorized the different monitoring items for the Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) tests by the areas that these tests will be performed in. I have organised my work in a table format, hoping that it will be easier for people to view it.



I have also read up notes and report on the different monitoring items and tests to have better understanding on them. It was pretty hard to understand them at first as there were many acronyms used. For example, HBM stands for Human Body Model and CPM stands for Charge Plate Monitoring.

Thus, when I had finished all required work, I went on to read the reports and take down notes on all the acronyms used for future reference. During reading of the reports, I found that some of were seen yesterday during the fab visit (with Miss Pascale's explaining them to me).

With that, I find that sometimes visual exposures allow me to remember things better. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment