Tuesday 30 October 2012

Week 3 - 30 Oct 2012 - Tue

11th day at SSMC.

Today finally got the software Tera Term, for creating the charts, installed onto my computer. I'm not quite sure if this 'Tera Term' is the one same as what I had encountered during Sensors Technology and Application practical lesson but things I've done using this 'Tera Term' is different from the one I had for my practical lesson. So, I guess, they should be different.

Anyway, I don't have much to post for today and I can only say that I have been trying to create trial chart for practice today. As there are certain requirements to be set up and create by other people before I can do the actual charts.

Besides, the grouping of points of the different areas for each measurement have to be reconsidered. We just realized that there are still things to be taken into considerations before we start to create the charts.

So, I guess I'm back to preparation stage.

I really do not have much to say so I think I will end here. Hope that tomorrow will have more things to share (but I pretty much doubt so).

No comments:

Post a Comment