Monday 12 November 2012

Week 5 - 12 Nov 2012 - Mon

20th day at SSMC.

Today, I had spent my morning practicing the steps in creating charts, DCOPs and OCAP IDs. As I'm afraid that I'll make mistakes in the actual production system, thus I rather practice more now. I have also kept track of what are the necessary settings like the setting of control violation rules and variables etc.

I have also tried creating a new chart and DCOPs for one of the ionization points. As the variables and the parameters and different from, what I have been doing recently, particle count, thus I tried out today to get an idea of it.

As I have mentioned in the previous posts that the DCOP names that I had came out, were not appropriate anymore. So I had to rename the DCOPs but with just a little changes. I have set the 7 characters of the DCOP in this arrangement:

First character tells the type of measurement. For example, P is for particle count and A is for Air Velocity etc.
Second and third characters tell the location of the points. For example, TL for Test Lab. For the location, I'm using the previous naming idea. :)
And for the last 4 characters, I have decided to keep them for the naming of points. This is because there are points with 4 characters. For example, AE65 etc.

The naming convention, I have completed, but I'm not done listing out all the DCOPs for the points. (There is just too much...) Anyway, since tomorrow is holiday, will only get to continue on Wednesday. Meanwhile, time to rest!!! On tomorrow... (^^)

I am also taught, by Miss Pascale, on how to update some data on a daily basis. I am supposed to help out in updating the information when Miss Pascale's on leave or that they are not available or around. It's sounded like a simple 3 steps task but I wouldn't want to screw things up there. I have taken down what to do and the steps in doing it. Definitely wouldn't wish to create trouble... @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment