Tuesday 27 November 2012

Week 7 - 27 Nov 2012 - Tue

30th day at SSMC.

Today, I was given a task; to improve an existing excel file. Instead of the existing macro functions, Miss Pascale hopes that I will be able to substitute the macro functions with formula. I was totally clueless in the morning and even after lunch, I was still brainstorming for ideas.

Meanwhile, during my 'brainstorming' session, Miss Pascale had asked me to update 2 reports for her as she needed them urgently. All I have to do is to screenshot some charts that I've created, with data values entered, and update some excel table from 2012 to 2013. After which, paste into the report for updating.

I have also done some miscellaneous tasks and work today. Though I had spent some time on them but I will not list in detail.

Wanted to start my report tonight, but now is kinda late. Guess will postpone to tomorrow then. Wonder if I can really start my report tomorrow. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment