Thursday 15 November 2012

Week 5 - 15 Nov 2012 - Thu

22nd day at SSMC.

Today, I have started creating the DCOPs. However, instead of creating them in the actual production system, I have created them in the training environment. This is because we were not sure how many DCOPs we are able to connect to 1 chart.

I had tried looking for the information from the guides but nothing was found. I had also consulted the IT personnel but they only know the maximum number of charts can be link to 1 DCOP but not the other way round. They mentioned that no one has done the other way round, so I have to try it out myself.

So, here I am, creating 305 DCOPs in the training environment (to ensure whatever I've done will not affect the production system). I had chosen the points under ball room for particle count as the ball room has the most points for measurement to be taken for particle count. (FYI, the ball room has a total of 546 points to be put into 1 chart)

After a long day (which is today -.-), I had only managed to created 305 DCOPs and these 305 DCOPs were successfully connected to 1 single chart. Entry of data was also successfully for these 305 DCOPs.

Today has less to share but the work was definitely consuming. It took me the whole of today yet I only managed to create 305 DCOPs. How ironic... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment