Wednesday 14 November 2012

Week 5 - 14 Nov 2012 - Wed

21st day at SSMC.

Today, I have finished up listing out all the DCOPs that we will be creating. Out of curiosity, I calculated the total number of DCOPs that we gonna create. (Since this time round, we are creating for every single point.) And so,the total number of DCOPs we will be creating is 1625. Can you believe it? (^^)

Anyway, the listing of DCOPs took me almost half a day. I was still doing it after lunch... -.-

After done listing out the DCOPs, I continued to think of the naming convention for the chart IDs. Miss Pascale said that the naming convention for the chart IDs must be standardize. So it took me awhile to standardize the IDs.

And, similarly, listing the chart IDs out was part of my today's tasks. After listing out, I calculated the number of charts to be 33. This turned out lesser than what we have calculated before. Guess, I'm kinda familiar with  how the charts works and the settings. I used to have 4 charts for 1 category but now I can lessen to 2 charts for that particular category.

Once again, after I'm done with the chart IDs, I proceeded to the OCAP IDs and titles. I have listed out the several OCAP IDs and titles to be created to ensure that I have everything ready before I start to create anything. This is to reduce errors and to be able to make amendments while we still can.

I have everything ready for checking, the DCOPs, chart IDs and OCAP IDs. As long as everything passes the check, I am officially starting to create them. How wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment