Thursday 22 November 2012

Week 6 - 22 Nov 2012 - Thu

27th day at SSMC.

Today, I had continue to create the DCOPs and finally, left only 1 chart of DCOPs which is the chart that consists of 546 points. But because I had created some of the DCOPs for that chart previously, so that total number of DCOP I had left today is 477.

Last week, I used 2 days to create 500 plus DCOPs. I hope that by the end of this week, I can finish creating the 1625 DCOPs, 33 charts and 6 OCAP IDs. This means that tomorrow only left the 477 DCOPs.

But, not sure if I can. Tomorrow I have an outdoor task and will need to travel around. Hope to finish the 477 DCOPs in the morning,

All the best to myself for creating the DCOPs and All the best to my friends taking their NAPFA test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment