Tuesday 20 November 2012

Week 6 - 20 Nov 2012 - Tue

25th day at SSMC.

Today, I finished creating all the charts and I have also created 1 DCOP for each location. This will, somehow, make my life easier when come to create the 1625 DCOPs.

As I can just simply copy the DCOPs like I've mentioned before, and copying the DCOPs will reduce quite a number of steps.

Although, the creation steps for the DCOPs will be reduced, I still have to stare at the computer for the whole day. It is still very stressful for my eyes.... >.<

How I wish that I can finish creating the DCOPs tomorrow, no more staring at the computer screen... ;P

Anyway, I believe I will have lesser things to share as I will doing the same things until I finish create the DCOPs. My posts should be getting shorter... >.<

Hope to finish the DCOPs soon and get to do new things and to be able to share more things on my blog. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment