Monday 26 November 2012

Week 7 - 26 Nov 2012 - Mon

29th day at SSMC.

Today, I have done a presentation, not literally one, on the naming conventions of the chart IDs and DCOPs. I should say that I've designed the naming conventions. I've spent almost the whole day doing it as I need to present them in the way that people will understand at one glance.

I've also took the design and layout of the information and content into consideration.

Due to many constraints, I have different versions of the naming convention for the DCOPs. For example, the naming of Ball Room DCOPs are different from the naming of the Test Lab DCOPs. Thus, I have to present them in different ways but the overall has to be similar. This is thr hardest part of all.

It's like the overview for the naming convention of DCOPs has to be one standard way then for each individual location, in their individual slide, they are different.

After I'm done with the naming convention, I've done a training guide on the steps to enter data into the database. Miss Pascale said that I will need to teach the MAs in the fab so I will need a guide for them.

So that's about all for today. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment