Friday 23 November 2012

Week 6 - 23 Nov 2012 - Fri

28th day at SSMC.

Today, I have finally finished creating the remaining 475 DCOPs. Why 475 and not 477 DCOPs as mentioned in yesterday's post? This is because Miss Pascale has asked me to keep 2 DCOPs for her to practice. :)

Anyway, like I've mentioned yesterday that I have an outdoor task today in the afternoon, the 475 DCOPs was done by 1.40pm as I was supposed to leave by this time. I'm not trying to proud or something but me myself was surprised too.

I feel that I've gotten faster in creating DCOPs, charts and whatever after these few days' training.

Now, the outdoor task I've been mentioning, it's actually a drop test of the wafer containers.  However, the boxes failed as the wafers got cracked after the second last test had carried out. The photo below shows the cracked wafers:



That's all for today. Hope the things I shared are interesting.

See you next week. (^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment