Thursday 29 November 2012

Week 7 - 29 Nov 2012 - Thu

32nd day at SSMC.

Today, I received Miss Pascale message on what I can continue for the excel file. She said that I can make some improvement to update the data faster. So I spent my whole day in exploring and trying out.

And to know what improvement can be made to the excel file, I have to understand and know how the data are input into the excel file. So what I have done for the whole of today was to trace the macro programming language to find out how the data are input. The macro programming language was somewhat similar to what I have studied before, Structured Programming. Thus, I was able to somehow figure it out.

I have also done a mind map on how the 2 excel files are link by the macro functions and how the data are taken from excel file A and input into excel file B.



Today, other than the excel files, I have also edited the training guides. As I have discussed it with a colleague, Xu Fang, she had given her comments and objective suggestions as a person who will be using it. So, I had taken her advice and made some changes to the training guides.

After I'm done with the training guides, I had no choice but to switch back to exploring excel files.

And so, one working day left to weekends. Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment