Wednesday 28 November 2012

Week 7 - 28 Nov 2012 - Wed

31st day at SSMC.

Today, I started my day in trying to replace some formula in the excel file I've mentioned yesterday. I tried some formula that I have used before at first and then carried on to search for other formula that I have never tried before.

However, not much progress was done. I wasn't able to achieve the desired result.

This morning, I have also discussed with our department manager on the training guides that I have done earlier in this week. She wanted me to do the training guides using the SSMC template. So, since I wasn't having much progression in the excel file's formula, I switched to doing the training guides.

After finishing the training guides, I have, no choice but to switch back to the excel file again. This time, I looked back to the tasks I have done previously and finally, after long searching, I realized where I've gone wrong.

I was right to used the correct formula earlier, it's just that I have used it wrongly. I have set the wrong criteria for the right formula.

In the end, I had managed to replace some of the formula. I have also try inserting rolls and columns and the formula were not affected, so I guessed this is considered job done?

Anyway, I reported to Miss Pascale regarding what I've done for the excel file. Now, waiting for further instructions.

Two more days to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment